St Patricks Day Festival 2008
St. Patrick's Day Dublin, Ireland's National St. Patrick's Day Celebrations
MARCH 13th - 17th 2008
This Years St. Patrick's Festival Parade will be on Monday 17th March In Dublin.
The five-day festival will feature over 4000 performers and one million people celebrating Ireland's national holiday. There will be carnivals, the street performances, at treasure hunts, music, dancing and the Sky Fest fireworks display.
From March 13th – 17th Dublin rocks to a Celtic beat for huge carnival celebrating all that is great about Ireland.
St. Patrick’s Day Festival 2008 Events Schedule include:
- Funfair At The Merrion Sq.
- Denny Treasure Hunt
- Denny Big Day out
- Baby Rave At The Temple Bar
- St.Patrick's Festival Parade
- Arts Council Ceili Mor At The Earlsfort Terrace
- Pearl At The Docklands
- Choral Concert At The Christchurch
- Fossett's: Ireland's National Circus
- The Krump Kings Hip Hop Workshops
- Keep up the Classics
- Snakes & Ladders 2008: a Free Festival of New Irish
- Music Curated by Daniel Figgis
- Comedy Circus At The Tripod
- Ceili House Live in Concer
- Turas Sa Cathair / Irish Language Tours
- Irish Language and Culture Workshops
- Óiche Chraiceáilte At The the Purty Kitchen
- Gaelzone At The Denny Big Day out
- Ceiliúradh Na Nóganaigh At The Project Arts Centre
- Ceolc Hoirm At The Project Arts Centre
- Club Sult At The Vicar Street
- Once At The Cineworld Cinemas
- Public Art – Migrations
- Mary Black At The National Concert Hall
- Kila At The Olympia